Pages

2/12/2013

[Business of Design] Journey Map to CCA

Blog on your own “journey map” for choosing to attend CCA. What “pain points” were you trying to address and how did CCA’s offering influence you to choose it over alternatives?

Awareness
Argh! I do not like my career trajectory and my work is leaving me unfulfilled. Something is missing. Maybe I should go to grad school

....2 years later...

Research & Consideration
Where should I go? Researching, speaking with advisers, and taking advice. 
Design thinking! Sustainability! Buzz word buzz word buzz word!
To-do lists, essays, and portfolios.

Selection
Two out of three, now I have to make a decision!
Pro-con list. More advice. More talking with advisers. Talking with professors.
It's so expensive! Is it worth going back to school for a masters when it means going into debt? Finally, making the decision where I think I will be happier. San Francisco and CCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment