Pages

4/17/2013

[business of design]

What would do if you were an employee of Goldman Sachs who didn’t have the option of quitting - what would you say to your clients, friends and family who read Greg Smith’s letter?
This weeks business of design class is about leadership; I think one of the key traits of being a leader is taking responsibility for mistakes and knowing when you need to make changes and pivot your approach.

So, I don't know how the situation above would actually play out, but from my own relatively naive perspective, I think I would start off by acknowledging mistakes. I would discuss openly and honestly where the company went wrong, but I would also talk about the company's strengths. I would try to focus on how to get things back to a healthy place

No comments:

Post a Comment