Pages

2/26/2014

Mid-term critiques, done!

Saturday was a long day of mid-term critiques for our class of 2014. The presentations made for a late night on Friday and an anxious Saturday (I didn't present until 2.30pm), but it means we are one milestone closer to graduating! Hooray!

standing next to my presentation material
Listening to feedback post presentation, and smirking, apparently.

For my presentation, I built a phylogenetic tree of sorts representing the different pathways of access I am investigating. (See the matrix of prototypes, discussed in Thesis meetings: 2/14/14)The common ancestor is accessibility, and each of the explorations through which a visitor can interact with or learn about the work fits into one of the four broader categories -- material, visual, dimensional, and historical.

Overall my presentation and critique went well. Plenty to chew on and figure out before the next milestone in March...

No comments:

Post a Comment